[cdt-l] Mountain Bike Use and Abuse

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Wed Jul 18 11:07:53 CDT 2007

Unfortunately Dick this is not a game and there are serious consequences
to thinking it is. With declining resources available to the land
managers for backcountry recreation purposes it is more important than
ever that we find ways to work with all Americans who love the
experiences that have meant so much to people like us. We will be
issuing our draft comments by the end of the month and would greatly
appreciate your thoughtful comments when they have been posted. Thank
you for caring about the CDT, as we like to say at the CDTA, "The Trail
Unites Us."

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance