[cdt-l] CDNST Administrator Email Address

RICHARD MALLERY dickebird at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:01:30 CDT 2007

The mountain biking issue is going to be all over the map as far as
opinions are concerned. I personally left comments on the CDTA site a
couple days ago and suggested readers to my blogs do the same. If I
read the post right this afternoon, that does not mean those opinions
are going to be passed on. It sounds like CDTA will take a pulse and
make a single statement. The site does say, "We urge you to write the
Forest Service in support of this vision"-- I agree. If you want to be
sure your voice is properly heard I would suggest sending your
comments directly to the CDNST Administrator: cdnst at fs.fed.us

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Greg
Warren, CDNST Administrator, (303)
275–5054.
Written comments concerning this
proposal are to be sent to USDA Forest
Service, Attn: CDNST, P.O. Box 25127,
Lakewood, CO 80225–0127; delivered to
740 Simms, Golden, CO 80401; or via email
to cdnst at fs.fed.us.
All comments, including names and
addresses, when provided, will be
placed in the record and will be