[cdt-l] Checkerboard signing in Great Divide Basin

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 17:29:05 CDT 2007

When the route is done or even now, are there a bunch of way points that CDT hikers could load into their GPS? ( I hope GPS isn't a bad word on the CDT, it sure bailed me out near South Pass) Eric White

Bruce Ward <bruce at cdtrail.org> wrote:      The CDTA, working with Anadarko and the BLM recently secured an easement through the Great Divide Basin in southern Wyoming providing almost 80 miles of new CDT. Carsonite posts are scheduled to be erected to define the route in August. This should be a be a big improvement on the current situation for future thru hikers and those interested in the Basin.

  Bruce Ward
  Executive Director
  Continental Divide Trail Alliance
  PO Box 628