[cdt-l] CDTA Trail Fest

Sanne aka Ready readyhiker at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 09:17:17 CDT 2007

Hey Paul,

Hope you're not tired of my asking....but may I
please use some/all of this report for the
newsletter? (Photos, too?) (How much I use will
depend upon how much space I have in the upcoming
issue.)

Thanks,
Sanne

PS - the summer issue - with your Colin Fletcher
piece - should be there in your mailbox very,
very soon.