[cdt-l] Start Dates

michael sandoval mojombo69 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:07:47 CDT 2007

   looks like June 15th is the day.  perhaps some sort of party will grow
out of this.  My friends Jim, Mike, and I will be at Chief Mountain on the
15th as well.  I am hoping to hike the highline trail, but we shall see.  I
talked to a Ranger in Glacier two days ago and she said that ice axes are
still needed up there.
   see ya all soon, michael