[cdt-l] cdt-l Digest, Vol 44, Issue 4

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 19:41:54 CDT 2007

I am not sure when they deem the campsites open but I reserved my permit ahead of time since my Dad is hiking with me in Glacier and we needed to make plane reservations.  We decided to do the Belly River route since I am familiar with it and I feel very confident taking him there (he is a pretty good hiker in his own right and hiked the Sierra in 2006 in late June/Early July).  I was granted all of my campsites so the following campsites were open sans restrictions as of 5/11 (meaning bear activity can always change something)
  Elizabeth Lake Foot
  Poia Lake
  Many Glacier
  Reynolds Creek
  Atlantic Creek
  Two Medicine

  Those are my campsite reservations...I'll be staying in Many Glacier on the Night of the 14th either in the campground (good weather) or getting a cabin if it's raining.  Hope to see some of you there!
  NITRO