[cdt-l] Starting dates. Hi, Mini Mart!

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 16:33:32 CDT 2007

I haven't really decided for sure but that is waht I think I will do. I'd like to avoid all the permit stuff up north. I can then head south and see how far I get this summer.

danandgailsc at aol.com wrote:

Hi Dan & Gail - when and where are you starting? I think I will start on about   July 10th at the WY/CO border and head south throw the Colorado Rockies. Mini   Mart
Hey, Mini Mart!  Didn't know you will be on the CDT.  Our plan is to start south  on July 2 at the Chief Mt. trailhead.  Yesterday, immediately after completing her last day of school duties, Gutsy drove to Damascus, VA to begin a 2-week trek on the AT for conditioning.  It was also our 35th wedding anniversary!

Dan