[cdt-l] 40 Miles of New Trail Around Rawlins

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Sun Jun 10 11:58:24 CDT 2007

Francis,
Thanks for posting. To the CDTA, this is one of our finest moments.
After several years of working with the BLM and Anadarko on the granting
of this historic easement we hope it will lead to others all along the
Trail. It is our goal to work with the land managers and local land
owners to complete a primitive and challenging non-motorized trail from
Canada to Mexico. It was heartening to note the VP of Anadarko had spent
time with his father and his children building and maintaining the
Colorado Trail.
We hope you will all help by volunteering or becoming members of the
CDTA.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance