[cdt-l] Solitude Log

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 13:07:44 CDT 2007

> Thanks for the great spreadsheet.  I'm going to try and
> track that
> along my PNT trek this summer.

Hi Sam. Sounds great. I'd be curious to see what you find.
The PNT is sort of the northern counterpart to the GET, in
that both help to link the PCT and CDT, and neither see much
human traffic as of yet. More telling may be the differences
in vehicle encounters - I'd imagine you'll be somewhat more
immune overall.

I updated the spreadsheet format a bit yesterday afternoon
(6/13). Make sure yours is the latest.

And if anyone has suggestions for improving the log, I'll
take 'em.

- bf