[cdt-l] (no subject)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 15:10:27 CDT 2007

>>I met an English gal riding the CDT with two horses, a mule, and her dog. Tradja, Jess and myself saw her in The Winds. Apparently her and her hubbie are back in the States.

She told us about her journey on the divide.Though she did not do the CDT, she did follow the divide as close as possible. Sounded like a fascinating story!

Love Barge saw her a few days before the three of us did. She received chocolate, soda and some other goodies. Then again, LB always had awesome luck getting goodies on the trail. Then again, LB does not look like me. ;)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com