[cdt-l] FOUND: Camera near Green River Lake, Wyoming

Francis Tapon ftapon at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 10:43:04 CDT 2007

If you lost a camera near Green River Lake in the Wind River Range, then contact me. I found a camera lying on a rock right off the trail. It has 300+ pictures and works.

The pictures aren't very good so I'll probably just through the camera away.... ;-)

REMINDER: Whoever gets to the spring with a barrel in the Great Divide Basin, please stash my white clean socks that are drying on a plant in the plastic bag that I left in the barrel. I'll pick them up on the return. Thanks!

Happy trails,

Francis Tapon

www.CDTyoyo.com