[cdt-l] CDT Hiker Update

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 22:19:11 CDT 2007

Spent the weekend doing a little CDT shuttling     ...and still managed to get in some hiking.

  Picked up Sly in Rawlins on Saturday and shuttled him up to Atlantic City, where he jumped on the CDT headed southbound.  Bumped into Haiku in Lander and got him out to South Pass City, where he also headed out southbound.  "Cheers" was coming off at South Pass City and we ended up shuttling him to Laramie where he will be catching the bus back to Boulder tomorrow.

  We (BadAss Turtle and I) got in a nice out and back in the Sinks Canyon area near Lander.

  'Slogger