[cdt-l] CDT Hiker Update

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 10:24:05 CDT 2007

Well    ...when I left home for work this morning Terry was still cutting ZZ's.  BadAss is going to get drop him somewhere in Laramie to bum around a bit and then he's headed your way on the Greyhound.  You should be able to commense teasing sometime tonight !!

  We had a great time hiking in the Popo Agie wilderness Saturday/Sunday, by the way.  Deep canyons and wonderous lakes.  Had one of the lakes all to ourselves Saturday night.  Woke up Sunday morning to the sight of a cow moose grabbing a little breakfast near the shore.

  Life is GOOD !!

  'Slogger

Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Yep..it is a small hiker world. Sly crashed at Casa Mags before heading out. A few beers were consumed at the Southern Sun and he left in the AM.

As for Terry (Cheers), man, I'm going to have to tease him. He spends time in Boulder while doing the CDT then when he actually lived here. ;-P