[cdt-l] Great Divide Basin water report

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:54:05 CDT 2007

terryhikes at pocketmail.com wrote:

>Given my aversion for hiking in snow, I skipped north to Wyoming to hike
>from Rawlins to South Pass City for a few days.
>
>Following are my water observations along the route from south to north. I
>have included a few LAT/LON locations. (WGS84 datum)
>
>Most of these sources are unprotected surface water in cattle country.  My
>motto is "Treat and Live."
>
>It would be cool if other hikers updated this list when they notice a
>change.

Terry -
Good stuff - I used it to update the Great Basin info on our website
(http://spiriteaglehome.com/cdt06 blm.html)

Until mid-July, I'll try to update the website with any other hiker reports
that show up either publicly or privately.  But after the middle of July all
bets are off cause we'll be hiking and won't have Internet access.

Thank you,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/