[cdt-l] CDT trail guide

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 15:25:26 CDT 2007

Gutsy and I are excited about beginning our section hike of the CDT next month.  We fly from SC to Helena next Saturday, and we will be on the trail for only three weeks.

I went to Kinko's and printed the Jonathan Ley maps we need on 11" X 14" paper, and we also have the other recommended maps.  We have the Jim Wolf trail guide, but the the publishing date for the northern Montana guide is 1991, and I'm sure much has changed in the last 16 years.  Is there an updated edition?  I received volume 2 today, for Southern Montana and Idaho, and it was updated in 2005.

Dan