[cdt-l] CDT trail guide

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:54:03 CDT 2007

Dan wrote:
>Gutsy and I are excited about beginning our section hike of the CDT next
>month.  We fly from SC to Helena next Saturday, and we will be on the
>trail for only three weeks.
>
>I went to Kinko's and printed the Jonathan Ley maps we need on 11" X 14"
>paper, and we also have the other recommended maps.  We have the Jim Wolf
>trail guide, but the the publishing date for the northern Montana guide is
>1991, and I'm sure much has changed in the last 16 years.  Is there an
>updated edition?  I received volume 2 today, for Southern Montana and
>Idaho, and it was updated in 2005.

Dan
Actually there's been no change in the trail in northern Montana.  The
guidebook you have should still be good.

You have reason to be excited.  This is one of the best times of year to be
going through Glacier and the Bob - but then I'm prejudiced.

Actually, we "may" see you in East Glacier. We'll be passing through there
in a couple weeks (or less)

Walk softly,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/