[cdt-l] Favorite couple hundred mile stretch?

James McCreight jlmccreight at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:17:39 CDT 2007

I'll second that, heartily, especially if you're talking alpine and apline
meadows. Stony Pass to Cumbres Pass or all the way to Cuba, if you want to
extend for some high desert scenery. West of Weminuche Pass and South of
silverton (and all the way to telluride) is some of the most beautiful
country in the world, the american alps, the "burly hills" including the
famed grenadiers.
for example:
http://windom.cybox.com/ilana/hike/arrow/index.htm
or the chicago basin.. very popular already...

lets go!!