[cdt-l] CDT Maps

James Herberg whorfin6644 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 09:57:15 CST 2007

He sent out an email in mid-February saying that he ran out of ink and time to complete all the sets, and that he would get MT and NM in time for nobos and sobos, respectively. From that email, I arrived at two possible conclusions:

1. Those were the ravings of a demented meglomaniac bent on world domination.

2. He'd finish up when he got back in late June.

Either way, I wasn't going to sweat it.

Sly- How'd they turn out?