[cdt-l] Glacier Detours

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 12:01:01 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/28/2007 11:03:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
samh at samh.net writes:

I think  walking a road around the Crown of the Continent might
actually be a  crime!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking and certainly not the way I wanted to  start
a hike.  Thanks for the info about the ford and camping.  On the  latter, I
later noticed JW making a comment on the subject in the most recent  Dividends.

Along with Jonathan's maps, I already had the Glacier map and just ordered
the Bob Marshall map from the USGA.

Sly
http://www.aol.com.