[cdt-l] Slow Hiking

doug-sue1 doug-sue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 4 15:47:22 CST 2007

sly, I'm a slow hiker, under 3 miles an hour, but I can hike all day to make up for it.  Once in awhile I get thinking or shewing about something and it quickens my pace.  Coming into East Yellowstone from Two Medicine I was a bit upset with one of the ladies I was hiking with.  I let the her behind and along the way shouted a black bear off the trail.

Hiking solo I can set my own pace, stop or start early, and not look  so stupid when I 'm lost.  <Grin>

Sometime soon I'm going to start putting route together so if and when I get the opportunity I'll be ready to go.  I need more info about Crazy Cook Monument.  That corner looks interesting to me.   I need to start cutting and pasting all the information being posted on this list and put together my own guide book.

-RD