[cdt-l] Idaho Centennial Trail

Slyatpct at AOL.COM Slyatpct at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 4 16:55:51 CST 2007

In a message dated 3/4/2007 4:34:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gottawalk at pacbell.net writes:

So we looked online for Steve Stuebner's trail guide, which  is on his site
_www.stevestuebner.com_ (http://www.stevestuebner.com/)   for $10. He has not
activated paypal, though. Someone sells  the guide on Amazon for $31(highway
robbery)! Ginny, where did you get your  guide?

I just went through the motions and it appears I'm the pround new owner of
Idaho Centennial Trail trail guide, I think.  $10 plus $3  shipping.  I think
I'll call it fate....   : )

Sly

http://www.aol.com.