[cdt-l] New Mexican Border

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sun Mar 4 20:30:50 CST 2007

I think the "wacky but doable" option would work - essentially adding about
1.5 days to your hike. But, to add to Ken's comment, I think you can stay on
public right-of-ways (i.e. dirt roads that at least appear to be public
anyway) between Antelope Wells & cRaZy CoOk. You might have to essentially
follow the main road north, then head almost due East at the appropriate
time (not exactly efficient). Not sure about camping though... But there is
some public land in that area, including a large wildlife area of some type
I think south of cRaZy CoOk. Others might have more details about that.

-Jonathan