[cdt-l] Still looking for the right tent!

joseph beals bealsjw at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 11:53:08 CST 2007

I have a tarp I made out of Tyvek, it weighs About
half a pound and keeps me dry even with a 6" wet snow
pack on it.  I set it up w/ trekking poles and cord
tied to the corners and peaks( I've been told you cant
grommet tyvek). It cost about 15 dollars  -Joe

http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/Squall_Classic.html