[cdt-l] Seth's Maps

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 10:04:06 CST 2007

In a message dated 3/10/2007 12:58:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
whorfin6644 at yahoo.com writes:

On  2/16, Seth wrote:

To all who purchased the John Ley Maps from me. The maps are on their  way.

As I said earlier, when I picked Seth up at the airport he said something
about sending Media Mail (through work?) and that there could be a  problem.
Frankly I don't see why, as far as I can tell, maps are  media.  What I think
may have happened is his work didn't actually send the  packages, but I really
have no way of knowing and I can't recall exactly  what he said as I was paying
attention to my driving at the time.

Seth should be in Hot Springs either today or tommorrow.  One of you  may
want to email him so he can get in touch with someone at home to look  into it.

Sly
http://www.aol.com.