[cdt-l] Message from Seth about his maps...

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 09:11:57 CDT 2007

I just received this email...

NITRO,

Hey. Just got your message.

Please pass this message along.

      I did indeed send the maps on the 16th via media mail. The post
office said 3 weeks maximum delivery time, longer on international. If
no one has received a set yet, I'd advise those leaving soon to start
printing their own. I'll try and get ahold of my old boss and see if
he's received anything from the PO concerning delivery, but I know for
sure I sent them. I am heading home from the trail for a little while,
I need to rethink my strategy, it just isn't feeling right. I'll do my
best to see this clears up. I can certainly provide refunds to those
that request it, but it will have to bee soon, as I won't be home for
very long before returning to the AT. Sorry if this has become more
trouble than good. I may have totaly screwed up, and I apologize to
all if that is the case.

Good Luck and Happy Trails

Seth "Osprey" Schumacher