[cdt-l] The Walkumentary - Preview Clips

Lawton Grinter lawtong at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:27:47 CDT 2007

CDT-l, Work on my Southbound CDT Documentary (The Walkumentary) is coming
along quite well.  I had promised to put up a 2nd trailer in February . . .
but I got caught up in getting a preview together for the Rockies Ruck and
unfortunately that took up all my time.  So I don't have a 2nd trailer as of
yet, but I do have 6 new preview clips that you'll find links to here:

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/lgrinter/Walkumentary.htm

There's also links to the 1st trailer and some other Walkumentary related
hejaz on the above link.

Enjoy, Disco