[cdt-l] Trail observations

Jim Wolf mail at cdtsociety.org
Sun Mar 18 14:37:58 CDT 2007

Re:  Would GPS coordinates be at all useful?

This reminds me to invite this year's hikers to send feedback regarding the guidebook text --
new developments, relocations, errors, etc. This information is valuable for new editions as well as interim use in DIVIDEnds.

GPS coordinates are extremely useful and in some cases (e.g. obscure junctions) will appear in revised guidebook editions. (Of course, written descriptions are helpful too.)

We will be putting together a list of some particular areas of interest. Let me know if you would like to check them out and I'll see that you get a copy.

Less than a month to go now -- best wishes to all!

Jim Wolf