[cdt-l] hiking CDT in 2007

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 09:18:54 CDT 2007

mojombo69 at hotmail.com writes:

Howdy  all,
My name is Michael Sandoval and I am planning a thru hike of  the CDT this
season.  I am writing to find out who else is planning a  southbound hike
this year so I can talk with some like minded folk.   Exchange info, ideas,
yudda yudda yudda...
michael

Michael,

There's a few of us planning southbound hikes.  Here's a list I've  complied,
I'll add your name.

Latest update.

(thru-hike/bike- 2)

Caryl
Brian

(section hikers- 13)

Andrew S.
(great western loop)

Stitch
Grateful Greenpeace Guy
John B.
PuckFu
Lemstar
Cupcake
Jen
Happy Jo
French Bob
Gutsy
Dan
Joe Bob Gnuckles

(thru-hikers- 53 all northbound unless noted  * = direction  unknown, s=
southbound, f= flip, cm=chief mountain, w=waterton, c=columbus,  a=antelope wells,
cc=crazy cook)).

Michael (s)
Scarlett (s)
Wildflower (s)