[cdt-l] How are the bugs for the Nobo on the CDT?

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Mon Mar 19 14:25:29 CDT 2007

You'll go insane... bring the bug netting - or at least have it in a drop
box. When they were bad (for me in the Anaconda Pintlers), they never really
went away - maybe a little better in the early morning (they were also
spotty - on a windy ridge top in the Anaconda Pintlers they weren't a
problem at all). That said, the worst of the bugs will probably be from
early July until mid August. After that, you can probably switch your gear a
bit... you'll probably know when is the right time.

-Jonathan