[cdt-l] CDT and PCT Handbook availability for the 2007 season

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 13:58:20 CDT 2007

Hey everyone - I wanted to give some ordering
information to anyone who is considering getting my
PCT book or CDT book during the 2007 hiking season.

>From now until April 15, I will be mailing out orders
every day (Mon - Fri).  Beginning April 16, orders
will be mailed out approximately every 7-10 days.
That means that you will most likely wait a week or
more between the time you place your order to the time
you receive it.

The delay is unavoidable -- I am hiking this season,
and my sister has graciously offered to take care of
the book mailing while I'm on the trail.  She's only
able to get to the PO a few times per month --- that's
why orders will not be mailed out every single day.

In addition, while I'm hiking, the only form of
payment accepted will be PayPal and Money Orders.  No
personal checks.

So, if you think you need a book for this season, I
highly recommend you place your order now, and I will
get it to you ASAP.

See everyone at the KO!!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com