[cdt-l] CDT and PCT Handbook availability for the 2007 season

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 15:09:04 CDT 2007

It's sort of like Wingfoot's book.  It's a two-part
book:  There is a Planning Guide section, and a Town
Guide section.  The Planning Guide section addresses a
variety of CDT-specific issues presented from several
different former CDT hikers.  This allows for
different, and sometimes contradictory, points of view
for the varied topics.

The Town Guide section is exactly that:  a Town Guide.
It has maps of the trail towns, and information about
hiker services in each town.

You can view sample pages here:  www.pcthandbook.com,
then click on "Page Samples"

yogi