[cdt-l] pepper spray

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Thu Mar 29 09:17:40 CDT 2007

I know a few people that spend a fair amount of time hiking, hunting,
and skiing near the divide southeast of Anaconda off the Mill Creek
highway. They have reported seeing grizzlies and were adamant they
were in the area, but I was always very skeptical until one was
killed there in 2005. See:

http://www.mtstandard.com/articles/2005/09/29/newsanaconda/hjjejahaijgdhg.txt

It is extremely unlikely you will run into one in the AP and very few
people carry pepper spray there. I have only carried pepper spray in
Glacier, the Bob, and Yellowstone.

Jeff