[cdt-l] New Mexico in April

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 12:32:22 CDT 2007

Francis wrote:
>>The Black Range route is fairly well blazed (except for
>>this one place that I got completely lost).

I'd be willing to bet mountain money he's referring to the
burn area just north of Fisherman's Bluff. It's now flagged
again and followable without issue. I'd flagged this area
two years ago, but most of that flagging along with many
CDT-posted trees were laying supine this spring. New
flagging should last a couple seasons; most of the trees
still standing are well-anchored.

Snow in the Black Range was largely gone by mid-April.

- blisterfree