[cdt-l] Pie Town to Grants

slyatpct at aol.com slyatpct at aol.com
Sat May 5 15:14:30 CDT 2007

 -----Original Message-----
 From: slyatpct at aol.com

 Subject: [cdt-l] Pie Town to Grants

   "As a matter of fact there was NO windmill. However, 1 mile past the non-windmill (again heading north) there was a two-tiered earthen tank with a culvert in the middle with good water. This can be easily seen walking north. For southbounders the ponds aren't apparent. I put up a small cairn on the dirt road bearing left. Whether it's there when you pass is anyone's guess."

 Slight correction... the dirt road bears off to the LEFT for NOBO and right for sobo. The "ponds" are about 200 feet from the trail and would be at 14.9 in the Wolf guide from Santa Fe and 1st in Grants. I have a waypoint I'll post later.

 Sly