[cdt-l] Hiking over 4th of July; GNP trail closures

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Mon May 14 00:05:32 CDT 2007

Check out the Backcountry guide for details on what campsites can be
reserved and how many are available for reservations. Looks like
about 1/2 of the campsite cannot be reserved for dates earlier than
7/15 and between 0% and 50% are left for walk-ins.

http://www.nps.gov/glac/planyourvisit/upload/bcguide07web.pdf

Jeff