[cdt-l] The art of sending fee's.

michael sandoval mojombo69 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 13:21:02 CDT 2007

   Toek,
   I recently talked to Beverly Heckman at Benchmark and the fee is now $20.
  If you cannot send a check, money order, or cashiers check I would
recommend giving her a call and ask if it would be okay if you just brought
cash.  She seems super cool and I believe she might be okay with this. Her
number is 406-562-3336.
   As for Big Sandy Lodge, they are still having an answering service take
their calls, so I have yet to talk with them.
   June 15th is drawing near... but it cannot come quick enough.  So psyched
to get back out on a trail for 5 months.
   Looking forward to running into as many thru-hikers as possible. See you
soon!
   Michael