[cdt-l] The art of sending fee's.

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 19:57:08 CDT 2007

In both cases we sent a check about a month ahead of our arrival with a note
saying that we would be sending a package shortly.  Then we sent the
package.  The notes and checks were prewritten and in the bounce box, ready
to be sent when the time was right.  Remember that it can take at least two
weeks for your package to arrive at its destination.  In both cases their
mailing address is not the same as their resort location.  They have to
bring back the maildrops when they have time/room.  Even sending Priority
doesn't really help that much.  IOW, don't send the Big Sandy box from
Rawlins (if northbound) - it won't be there.  Send it from Steamboat or
before.

If you are southbound, I would send the Benchmark box and check before you
leave home and the Big Sandy box/check from West Glacier or before.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/