[cdt-l] The art of sending fee's.

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Tue May 15 20:19:49 CDT 2007

Toek,

Usually you pay the fee when you pick up the package, not beforehand... so,
you can either carry some cash with you, or put some in the package itself,
so when you get it, you open it and pay the fee. I'm not sure if it's
technically illegal to mail cash in the US (i.e. inside the package), but
many people do it. If the package is lost/stolen (which is rare), you'll
have other problems than the missing fee!

-Jonathan