[cdt-l] FW:Could you post this to cdt-l?

terryhikes at pocketmail.com terryhikes at pocketmail.com
Thu May 24 16:08:31 CDT 2007

Hi all,
Haiku asked me to pass this along.
cheers,
terry
<----- Original Text ----->
I'm not on the list, but could you post this for me?

John and Anzie Thomas of Thomas Mountain Ranch are trail angels just north of Pie Town. At note 4 on Ley map NM26, the Thomases not only allow hikers to get water from the spigot by their house whether there's a sign or not, but they also love to talk with the hikers. We were getting water when a torrential downpour hit, and we were invited into their house, given coffee and dinner, and invited to stay the night. John and Anzie have helped other hikers in the past, but this is the first time they had eight of us all at once! They were a joy to spend time with, and I highly recommend a visit with them if they're home.

Haiku.

Get your service for FREE when you refer friends and family to PocketMail!