[cdt-l] Colorado South or North?

Karl L. Luce k_luce at comcast.net
Fri May 25 18:37:12 CDT 2007

Hi French Bob,

Given the time of year you want to start, I would suggest south to north.
Snow frequently comes to the CDT in September or so.  It would be better to
go through the longest stretches (and most wilderness) at the start so that,
should a nasty, nasty storm come down, you have less distance to travel to
civilization.

All of it is beautiful regardless of where you start.  The San Juans are
extra special and it makes sense to start there.

Karl