[cdt-l] AMTRAK

Matti Urlaß matti.urlass at web.de
Wed May 30 16:01:19 CDT 2007

I took the Amtrak from Spokane to East Glacier in 2006 the train is in Spokane a few hours past middnight - I was lucky there was one guy selling tickets. What I mean, there was no one to check anything.

I put my ice axe in a soft cover inside my pack and I bought my heet in East Glacier - I always do that on flights - I could have carried a fuel canister - and I am 95% sure, you can buy a fuel canister in East Glacier - otherwise it is the alcoholstove for the first two or three weeks.

EVERYONE OUT THERE GET YOURSELF A COPY OF DISCO'S DVD >>>WALKUMENTARY - SOUTHBOUND ON THE CDT<<< I HAVE NOT SEEN A HOME MOVIE - THAT GOOD - BEFORE - DISCO PUT SO MUCH WORK INTO THE EDITING - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That Speedo Guy