[cdt-l] Prohibited items on Amtrak

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 21:42:28 CDT 2007

>From: danandgailsc at aol.com
>To: cdt-l at backcountry.net
>Subject: [cdt-l] Prohibited items on Amtrak
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:52:46 -0400
>
>We plan to use a one-way Avis car rental from the airport in Helena, MT to
>East Glacier.
>Dan and Gutsy

Dan -
You might want to check on that - last year the Avis agency in Helena
wouldn't cooperate with the Avis agency in East Glacier.  You might have to
take a train from Whitefish to East Glacier.   Alternatively, call the East
Glacier agency and see if something else can be arranged.  If you talk to
Mark, tell him we said hello.

We ran into this little problem last year.

Walk softly,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

-l