[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

Jim and/or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:55:21 CDT 2007

Walt wrote:
>SpiritEagle and others--
>Please explain the silence of the cdt-l.  I assume there was a hacker
>attack
>or some other disaster.  I re-registered just to make sure.
>Walt

I'm not the "expert" here, but my understanding is that it was originally an
equipmant failure.  When the other lists came back cdt-l still had a
problem, but I didn't get any information about that.  Ryan is the only one
who knows all the details.  I'm just happy that he gets to deal with the
problems and I don't have to.  Thank you, Ryan.

BTW - there were 38 of us subscribed when I checked a little earlier.

For Bob B - you seem to have missed the most? (or least?) probable scenario
(depending on your viewpoint and sense of humor) - that aliens took out the
server with a precision laser weapon strike.  <G>

Finally - for those few who might care, we put our GDT journal and a GDT
information section on spiriteaglehome.com

There are more updates coming, but not right away.  And they're mostly not
directly CDT-related.

Y'all have a good day,
Jim