[Cdt-l] Yogi's CDT Handbook re: distance between resupply points

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 3 01:19:48 CDT 2007

A little clarification:  The mileage on these CDT
Handbook pages are not *my* mileage.  The pages
Gottago refers to in her original post clearly show a
comparison of the town-to-town mileage per (1) the Jim
Wolf Guidebooks, and (2) the Jonathan Ley red route.
Permission to calculate and use both Wolf's and Ley's
mileage was obtained from Jim Wolf and Jonathan Ley
prior to the Handbook being published.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com>