[Cdt-l] CDT Guide

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 12:57:39 CST 2007

>>Your guide to the CDT looks good, albeit minimal.  I suppose too much
>>data might be overkill with some of the other resources available.
Exactly! It was designed as more of a handout for something like a workshop at ALDHA.

A quick and dirty way to get a person STARTED in their planning.

Basically, if I was to work on my vehicle I would not want the entire  repair manual at first.....but maybe a list of parts I'd need and tools to start. Once the initial data is gathered, then I'd be ready to dive in.

That's the idea for the Q&D CDT guide. Trying to assimilate the large amounts of data can be daunting.   So, I hope, the simple little doc boils it down to a good starting point.

I hope that all makes sense. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com