[cdt-l] CDT-2008

Horton, David dhorton at liberty.edu
Mon Oct 1 17:48:51 CDT 2007

Eric,

I am a runner not a hiker.  I enjoy the trails a tremendous amount and
cover many miles every year on trails.  I respect those who hike the
trail and my motivation to do the trail started from talking to
thru-hikers.  I teach school and don't have time to hike 4 to 6 months
to hike the trail.    My pace on the trail is not so fast that I don't
get to enjoy it.  I have read many books about the AT, PCT, and now I am
reading  books about the CDT.  I love to read about other people's
adventures on the trails.  I look forward to seeing all the beautiful
places on the CDT and meeting other thru and section hikers

In Christ

David