[cdt-l] CDT-2008

Horton, David dhorton at liberty.edu
Mon Oct 1 17:53:55 CDT 2007

Jim,

Yes, I will be at the Gathering.  I have been to many of them since I
did the AT in 1991.   I look forward to attending your workshop on the
CDT.  I do not plan on taking any of the shortcuts, in particular the
Creede cutoff.  I have been in the Weimunchee Wilderness and the San
Juans and they are spectacular.   I have much to learn before I start.
I have seen some videos on the CDT and it looks like I am in for a tough
but great journey

In Christ

David