[cdt-l] CDT-2008 - CDT documentary

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 1 23:49:33 CDT 2007

Hey David!  I look forward to seeing you again at the
Gathering.  You mentioned that you've seen some videos
on the CDT.  There is a new video called "The
Walkumentary", and it is terrific!  It's a southbound
2006 CDT documentary.  Check it out here:

www.thewalkumentary.com

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com
(CDT handbook available here)