[cdt-l] Mount Taylor Appeal Denied

Ryan Jordan ryan at backpackinglight.com
Tue Oct 2 21:29:06 CDT 2007

I suppose there is some conflict regarding "need" here.

It was my impression that this community wanted to leave the trail ... as
is.

This is not an insurmountable task for a reasonably experienced hiker, and
these waterless mileages are found on the PCT as well. The CDT provides so
much opportunity for hikers of all abilities, that I think having some
challenges like this will preserve its character.

Ryan

--
Ryan Jordan
Publisher