[cdt-l] paving a National Scenic Trail of good intentions... Re:Mt. Taylor

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Wed Oct 3 13:33:45 CDT 2007

Never expected you to be a fan sloetoe. The reason we are trying to gain
the involvement and support of the locals along the Trail is to be sure
that it is created with their interests in mind. As our friend Francis
Tapon likes to say, Hike your own Hike.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628
Pine, CO 80470

Tel.  303  838 3760
Cell: 303 917 1476
Fax: 303 838 3960

Shipping Address:
CDTA
13700 Highway 285
Pine CO 80470
" I firmly believe that if you follow a path that interests you, not to
the exclusion of ...cooperation with others, but with the strength of
conviction that you can move others by your own efforts, the chances are
you'll be a person worthy of your own respects. "

- Neil Simon, (b. 1927)
American playwright, screenwriter